Tuesday, January 6, 2015

See Ya Later, 2014

Where does the time go?
I am still scratching my head trying to figure that one out.
But in the meantime, we will roll with it.

2014 was so, so good to us!
I cannot remember a year where we worked harder, or had happier days. Funny how those two things go together like peanut butter and jelly...

This last year, we got our elbows dirty, and on top of my work and Josh's schooling, we reupholstered our couches to the most perfect color of gray possible. I'm really glad I love them as much as I do, I don't want to dive into another one of those "endless staples" projects for a long, long time...).






We celebrated our third wedding anniversary!



We refinished our kitchen cabinets to a bright, bright, white, and painted most of the main floor of the house.



Josh took school through the summer-ready for a break much? In between summer classes we played hard and had lots of fun. 



Our little munchkin turned TWO! Once again, where does the time go? 

I made the big change from brunette to blonde-loving it!

Thanksgiving came and reminded us just how much we have to be thankful for.
Then by the time Christmas rolled around, we couldn't explain those blessings.


After those highlights of the year, throw in lots and lots of happy days, smiles, belly laughs, tickles, a few tears, some sleepless nights, elbow grease, and of course some chocolate, THAT is our year.

2014 was so good to us! We grew in so many ways I didn't expect, but I wouldn't trade those times for anything!

So 2015, are ya ready? We are!

No comments:

Post a Comment